We have a rare opportunity for an experienced Service Technician who is wanting to enjoy the tropical North Queensland lifestyle, with the reassurance of a stable and rewarding career within our Tolga branch.
- an attractive remuneration package, tailored specifically for you
- Family friendly culture that supports a healthy work-life balance
- A challenging role, that offers career opportunities and flexibility
- A rewarding and stable career with an Australian owned business that’s been around for 105 years (and is still going strong!)
- Comprehensive product training and ongoing support
We are looking for someone who can tick the following boxes
- Trade Qualified Service Technician, with experience specific to agricultural machinery.
- Sound fault finding and diagnostic skills is a definite advantage
- Ability and willingness to work on and maintain a wide range of machinery
- Candidates with John Deere and/or cane harvester experience will be highly regarded.
If you are interested please apply via SEEK or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to know more or have any questions in relation to this role, please contact Fiona Viljoen on 0438 802 950.