Service Technician - Motorbikes
Support the continued growth of your career and join our successful PowerSports branch, located in Ayr, alongside some of the best beaches in Queensland. This is a unique opportunity for a qualified and experienced Service Technician to join our team, delivering quality service and repairs to our customers. Working on the best brands in the industry, and with a leading North Queensland company, you can say with pride that you work at Honeycombes PowerSports. Honeycombes PowerSports is a division within Honeycombes Sales and Service, a trusted household name across rural & regional North Queensland since 1913. At Honeycombes PowerSports, we are proud dealers of equipment from leading brands such as Honda, Suzuki, and STIHL, and offer our business and retail customers a fantastic selection of motorbikes, side-by-side ATV's, generators, gardening power tools and equipment, and all associated accessories.
- A dynamic role where no two days are the same.
- Ongoing manufacturer training with the opportunity to expand your skills through additional trade qualifications and certifications
- A rewarding and stable career with a long standing and highly regarded North Queensland business.
- Attractive remuneration and other benefits for the successful applicant.
To succeed in this role, you will be:
- An experienced trade qualified Motorcycle or Small Motors Mechanic who can undertake the service and repair of new and used motorcycles, ATVs, side-by-sides and other small engines including power equipment and mowers.
- Perform scheduled and maintenance services, test and adjust mechanical parts after being repaired for optimum performance.
- Have the ability to undertake diagnostics, dismantle and remove engine assemblies, transmissions and steering mechanisms.
- Complete documentation including timecards and perform checks.
- Be a champion of safety, maintaining your workstation and tooling.
- Undertake test riding of motorcycles.
- Be reliable and committed to doing your best in everything you do.
Get ready to rev those engines, click Apply Now or feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you in advance for taking the time to apply for this role.
If you have any questions or would like to know more information about this position, please contact Rebecca Dean - HR Manager 0438 802 950