Service Advisor - Part-Time
We are seeking a permanent part-time Service Advisor to join the team in our Townsville Branch. Your hours will be 7.30am to 4.00pm every Thursday and Friday and every second Wednesday. You will be the first point of contact and the key link between our Service Department and our valued customers. While previous experience as a Service Advisor is preferred, we are inviting all applicants with strong administration backgrounds, a positive disposition and well-developed organisational skills to apply.
Here at Honeycombes, we recognise that our people are critical to our success.
With over 110 years of operational success, we offer our people a stable and rewarding career in a welcoming, family friendly workplace that supports a healthy work-life balance.
In addition to an attractive salary package, this challenging role offers career development opportunities, training and flexibility.
As an organised and highly motivated member of the Service team, you will have a positive hands-on attitude and deliver excellence in customer service on every interaction. You will be professional and driven to build our relationships with our customers.
To be successful you will need the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Previous Service Advisor experience (desirable)
- A commitment to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to work both autonomously and within a team
- Intermediate computer skills
- A strong and reliable work ethic with a willingness to learn
- Current driver license
If you are interested in our role, please submit your resume and a cover letter through Seek outlining how you meet the criteria outlined above in ‘About You’.
Recruitment for this role will commence immediately. Interviews may occur prior to the end of the advertising period.