Qualified Diesel Mechanic - Trucks
We are looking for a Qualified Truck Diesel Mechanic / Service Technician to join our bustling Truck Centre in Townsville, on a full-time basis. Working on a range of makes and models including premium manufacturers Hino, Iveco and Scania, you will enjoy variety of work and a dynamic environment.
If you are seeking a career where you can enjoy the tropical North Queensland lifestyle, with the reassurance of a stable and rewarding career, this position is fit for you! Whilst working with Honeycombes, you will receive the following benefits:
- An attractive salary package tailored to you based on skills, experience, and qualifications, PLUS Overtime Pay
- Ongoing OEM product training and development tailored to your aspirations – Certificates & Dual Trades available
- Have it all - healthy work-life balance - home every night
- A challenging role that offers career development opportunities and flexibility
- Job Stability – a consistent pipeline of work
- Work across a variety of different machinery and equipment
- Full PPE uniform provided
- Experience – Must have a diesel fitter qualification or trade certificate. Previous relevant experience is preferable, but not essential
- Sound working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems
- Logical Thinking – Demonstrate you have general diagnostic and fault-finding skills.
- Co-operation – The ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Organised – Ability to be organised and co-ordinate your time and jobs.
- Energy and Enthusiasm – we want dynamic and energetic people that love what they do and always look to put their best foot forward
- HR licence would be an advantage but not essential
No two days will look the same in this position. Your duties and responsibilities incldue:
- Assisting and building strong relationships with customers
- Perform electronic diagnosis & fault finding services
- Perform service & repairs in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and directions
- Work within job guidelines and timelines
Take the next step for your career, click ‘Apply now’ or feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you in advance for taking the time to apply with us today. We can’t wait to see what value you will add to our team.
If you have any questions or would like to know more information about this position, please contact Rebecca Dean 0438 802 950