Parts Manager - Trucks
We are seeking a full-time collaborative and highly motivated Truck Parts Manager to join our dynamic and high performing Parts team. This role is based at our Townsville Truck Centre, Townsville’s exclusive dealer of Hino, Iveco and Scania trucks. Working to supply our in-house sales and service departments, this role is integral in leading our Parts team to seek new and foster our existing relationships with business and retail customers throughout North Queensland. This role is a perfect opportunity for any Parts Manager who is seeking further professional development or an experienced Parts Interpreter who is looking for the next step in their career.
- An attractive salary package
- A challenging role that offers continual professional development including product training and mentoring
- A rewarding career with flexibility and work life balance
- A stable career with a long standing and highly regarded North Queensland business
- Experience as a Truck Parts Interpreter/Manager
- Management skills and experience (or readiness to learn and gain quickly)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Stock management skills
- Ability to learn our in-house computer programs and a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- High attention to detail and highly organised
- Open C class driver licence
- Forklift licence
- Lead and work with a dynamic Parts team
- Build genuine and lasting relationships with our customers
- Be calm and professional in high pressure environment
- Effectively manage your time and follow our in-house processes
Join the Honeycombes team and submit your resume now by clicking APPLY NOW.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you in advance for taking the time to apply for this role.
If you would like to know more information about this position, please contact Rebecca Dean - HR Manager 0438 802 950