Field Service Technician
To support the continued growth of our business we are seeking a Field Technician who is enthusiastic, positive and hardworking, someone who is a self-starter, has exceptional customer service experience and who wants to be their own boss, scheduling and coordinating your own work. You will be based in the field working remotely supporting our customers by providing technical support / fault finding and keeping their equipment working. To support you there is a Technical Support hotline with Honeycombes. If you have what it takes and are looking to build a career with a dynamic company this is your opportunity.
- Employed on a full-time basis with flexible hours and shifts available - 9 day fortnight for the family man or 10/4 for a single person
- An attractive salary package, tailored to you based on skills and experience.
- Competitive financial incentives available for the right applicant
- Factory John Deere an other OEM training provided
- A rewarding and stable career with a long standing and highly regarded North Queensland business.
- Working with a large customer base across several machine types –no two days are the same
- Plenty of overtime – paid at overtime rates
- Company vehicle provided
- Diesel Fitter or trade qualification
- Essential you can evidence sound diagnostic skills
- An understanding of, or a background in Agriculture will be highly regarded
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to fault find and work on your own
- Prepared to work when required at our Ayr Branch
If you are all fired up and ready to go, click Apply now or feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you in advance for taking the time to apply for this role.
If you have any questions or would like to know more information about this position, please contact Rebecca Dean - HR Manager 0438 802 950