Trainee Stores Person
A fantastic role for someone looking to build a long lasting career where you will work alongside the Parts Manager and Parts Interpreters learning to manage freight, answer telephone and email enquiries and interact with customers, technicians and suppliers.
- Above award remuneration
- Full training and ongoing support
- A supportive and friendly work environment
- A challenging role offering career development opportunities
- Previous work experience
- People skills - ability to communicate effectively and work with a team
- Professional - be reliable with a courteous and professional manner
- Logical Thinking - demonstrate the ability and desire to learn with a view to contributing to the overall success of the team
- Energy and Enthusiasm - only apply if you are someone looking to put their bet foot forward and grow.
- Ability to undertake a Traineeship Qualification
As a trainee you will work alongside other team members learning:
- To work with customers forging strong and lasting relationships
- Working with in-house computer systems
- Answering telephone and email enquiries with a view to resolving issues
- Assisting with the management of ingoing / outgoing freight
- Work to time-frames and within job guidelines
If this sounds like you, take the next step and start your career, click ‘Apply now’ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you in advance for taking the time to apply with us today. We can't wait to see what value you will add to our business.
If you have any questions or would like more information about this role, please contact Fiona Viljoen 0404 793 115 between 8.00am and 1.00pm Monday to Friday.