Trade Qualified Service Technician
We are looking for a Trade Qualified - Diesel Mechanic / Service Technician to join our Ingham Branch on a full-time basis. You will be working with an established team specifically on John Deere agricultural machinery.
If you are seeking a career where you can enjoy the tropical North Queensland lifestyle, with the reassurance of a stable and rewarding career, this position is for you! whilst working with Honeycombes, you will enjoy many benefits:
- An attractive salary package tailored to you based on skills, experience, PLUS overtime rates
- Family friendly company who understand and support a healthy work-life balance
- A rewarding and stable career with an Australian owned business that has been in operation for 110 years
- Comprehensive product training and ongoing support
- A challenging role offering opportunities and flexibility
- Full PPE uniform provided
Experience - must be a trade qualified Diesel Mechanic, ideally experienced with agricultural machinery although not essential.
Knowledge - Sound working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
Organised - ability to organise and co-ordinate your time and jobs efficiently and effectively.
Communication - ability to communicate technical information to customers and build strong lasting relationships.
Energy and Enthusiasm - we want dynamic and energetic people that love what they do and always look to put their best foot forward.
If you are all fired up and ready to go, click Apply now or feel free to email us at email@example.com
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you in advance for taking the time to apply for this role.
If you have any questions or would like to know more information about this position, please contact Fiona Viljoen - HR Officer 0404 793 115 between 8.00am and 1.00pm.