HR Admin Support Officer
Ever wanted a career in Human Resources but didn’t know where to start or couldn’t get a foot in the door? Then read on to learn more about this very rare and exciting opportunity. Honeycombes Sales & Service is looking to recruit a HR Administrator. Whilst we don’t expect you to have any previous HR experience, we will be looking for someone who is reliable, has basic to intermediate admin skills and has a genuine desire to learn all about HR. This role provides administrative support to the Human Resources Manager and HR Compliance Co-ordinator, by undertaking a wide and varied range of HR administrative tasks. It is the kind of job where you will learn a bit about everything that is HR!
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Undertaking a wide range of HR administrative functions, including preparing contracts and offers of employment
- Creating, processing and maintaining HR electronic records for our employees and the HR department
- Maintaining and updating HR databases
- Inducting new employees and work experience students
- Assist with recruitment by advertising vacancies, scheduling interviews, actioning onboarding and offboarding requirements
- Co-ordinating meetings and employee travel/accommodation requirements
- Assisting with employee training (bookings, maintaining records etc)
- Co-ordination of Work Experience placements
- Ordering of stationery and other consumables for staff amenities
To be considered for this position, you must possess the following skills & attributes:
- A genuine desire to work in and learn everything HR
- The ability to “zip it up” and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Effectively communicate – by this we mean you can verbally communicate with others and you can read and write well
- Manage a varied workload and meet deadlines, by demonstrating initiative and flexibility
- An eye for detail to ensure all documentation is created, entered and saved accurately
- A good working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of programs including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel
- Ability to establish and maintain positive internal and external working relationships with all stakeholders.
Your application must include a resume and a covering letter, which tells me why you are the best person for this position. Please remember the ability to follow basic instructions is important, so applications that do not include a covering letter and resume, will not be considered.
You can apply directly through the seek website or email your application to email@example.com