Diesel Mechanic - Heavy Commercial Vehicle
As one of our Truck Diesel Mechanics, you will be required to carry out diagnostics and servicing across our diverse range of premium Truck brands including Hino, Iveco & Scania.
To be successful you will need to tick the following boxes:
- Experienced Diesel Mechanic with a Heavy Commercial Vehicle Qualification or Diesel Fitting / Mobile Plant
- Experienced in servicing, electronic diagnosis & fault finding, performing repairs and maintenance on Heavy Commercial Vehicles and Trailers.
- Must be prepared to work overtime & participate in the "on call" after hours roster
- Someone who takes pride in their work and is a genuine team player
- HR licence would be an advantage but not essential
- An attractive remuneration package, tailored specifically for you
- An opportunity for paid overtime
- Comprehensive OEM product training and ongoing support
- A friendly and dynamic team environment – the kind of place where you actually look forward to going to work
- A challenging role that offers career development opportunities and flexibility
- A rewarding and stable career with an Australian owned business that has been in operation for over 100 years (and is still going strong!)
If you are an enthusiastic person, looking for a career and not "just a job", then we definitely want to hear from you. Email application to email@example.com or apply via the seek website.