Branch Support - Yards Person
This is a three month fixed term full-time position that is a multi-faceted role, which ranges from delivering equipment to maintaining the presentation of our equipment and machinery, as well as the appearance of our external branch facilities.
- Pick up and delivery of small machinery (mowers, small tractors etc)
- Detailing of machinery and equipment, ready for our customers to take delivery of
- Basic warehousing duties
- Cleaning and maintenance of yards, equipment and machinery
- Having the ability and a willingness to work as an "all rounder"
- You must be well presented and possess a positive attitude toward both customers and colleagues
- Be a friendly person who has an eye for detail and takes pride in their work
- A current and valid forklift licence would be highly regarded
- You will need your own reliable vehicle to get to/from work
- Have a current drivers licence
- Be prepared to travel between our Tolga, Cairns and Innisfail branches as required
Our preference is that the successful candidate reside in Tolga or the Atherton Tablelands region. Therefore, we will not be accepting applications from those that reside outside this region (ie Cairns).
If this sounds like you and you meet the above criteria, we look forward to hearing from you. Please remember to include an up to date resume.