Branch Manager - Agricultural Dealership
Are you ready to take that next step in your career, work with industry leading brands such as John Deere and JCB, and take control of a thriving branch operation?
- Ensuring customers receive a superior service at all times
- Providing leadership and direction to branch employees
- Providing a framework that delivers motivational support, fostering teamwork and empowering others
- Growing the aftermarket offering of the branch in line with company expectations
- Managing branch expenses to maximise profitability, ensuring resources are being managed effectively and efficiently
- Ensuring branch and departmental financial performances are meeting budget requirements
- Preparing and delivering monthly reporting to the CEO
- Leading the safety culture and safety compliance within the branch
- Working closely with Group Department Managers to ensure all operational and technical standards are met
- Monitoring and measuring the effectiveness of branch employees
- Ensuring all departmental personnel fully understand and comply with all Company policies and procedures
- Monitoring competitor sales and product strategies, campaigns and events to optimise market share
- Conducting regular visits to new and existing volume customers
We are looking for someone with excellent knowledge in the operation of Agricultural Dealerships (parts, sales and service), who is ready to lead a vibrant team, deliver outcomes that exceed customer expectations and provide a robust return on investment for shareholders. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate strong leadership skills together with an ability to be able to communicate with staff of varied experience to drive the business forward.
- Have previous Dealership or Agricultural experience
- Be a self-starter and motivated manager
- Have high attention to detail and an ability to follow things through to completion
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Possess excellent time management and organisational skills
- Demonstrate the ability to lead by example
In return, we can offer you a rewarding career opportunity with a long standing, reputable company, where your skills are not only developed, but also appreciated. An attractive remuneration package, which includes bonuses, will be tailored to the successful candidate.
If you believe you are the one we need, please forward your applications by using the “apply now” button.